Thursday, June 25, 2009

My Journey 1



















This is part of the team yang posing bersama masa farewell dinner kat Sunway and PD trip before opening................





After 2 and half years di CPKL....................... 

I move forward to another property.................... macam-macam keje kene buat, normal la ye nak set up benda baru................. from paper work, interview for new staff intake, training, jadi buruh pon ade (angkat tilam, katil, kira pingan mangkuk dll..................) 
anyway I have a great experience with the team that I had................

Eventhough cuma 8 months.............. but a lot of things that I share my experience with the team during training also learn something new from them as well............. orang tua2 kata belajar tak kira usia................


No comments:

Post a Comment